ALL WEATHER INDUSTRIES LTD.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
The term “All Weather Industries” or”us” or “we” refer to the owners of the website who’s registered office is at Ardee Business Park, Ardee, Co. Louth, Ireland. Our company registration number is 534498. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright protection.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without All Weather Industries Ltd.‘s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
2. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by All Weather Industries Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of All Weather Industries Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the view expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, All Weather Industries Ltd. Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The particulars found in this website do not form part of any contract and are for guidance purposes only. Maps and plans are drawn to scale and measurements are approximate. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the details given to them verbally or as part of this brochure. Such information is given in good faith, and is believed to be correct, however, neither the developer nor their agents shall be held liable for any inaccuracies therein. The developer reserves the right to alter, amend or change the specifications prior to or during the construction phase without prior notice to any individual whatsoever.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.